Photo Saturday - anyone know what kind of birds these are? Are they doves? They were circling around my yard the other day and I only noticed them because they were all white. (lots of birds around here, but I very seldom see a white one) Then they landed on the roof in this nice little row - took off and circled around some more, then landed again. It was rather fascinating to watch.
A crop day today! The Good Time Girls are coming. I'm hoping to finish up the pictures from Ohio. It will be a good day!
Hope your weekend is off to a great start!
2 comments:
these are doves, most likely let go in celebration (or sympathy) and will return to the keeper the same way carrier pigeons did. Pretty neat. (sometimes they get a bit dis-oriented, but will find their way back)
Wow..neat story about the doves.
Thanks Good Time Girls...it was a good and productive time. Layouts are completed for class in July:)
Post a Comment