Scrappin' Sunday - a blast from the past. This is an old layout - about 11 years old in fact. But it's always been one of my favorites. I went through a phase when I was doing a lot of paper piecing (it was the thing back in the day) - the ice cream sundae and hamburger were done using a picture from a coloring book. Yep, I did used to be rather creative!
Oh my - what a great time we had yesterday. This is Judy S and I at Country Jam USA! I had forgotten just how much I love to hear live music (and very loud live music at that!) Jake Owen was good, Clay Walker was awesome, Miranda Lambert, um...not so much! We had great seats - best time I've had in a long time. (I really need to get out more!) A BIG thanks to Emily for giving me those tickets!!!!!Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
2 comments:
Your Hawg Heaven layout is adorable! Love the pink and black!
The photo of you and Judy at Country Jam is AWESOME! Hope you took enough photos to scrap those later too?
TTYL Take care, Celisa :)
What a photogenic pair!
Post a Comment