Thursday, July 22, 2010

The card - quick & easy. Love this new paper from Basic Grey - it's called Basics. Thought it was perfect for this card. Image stamp is from SU - just a note is from Endless Creations. Card is kraft, mat is black.

Judy S and I off on an adventure today. We're taking a road trip to Fort Collins/Denver. I'm excited - it's been over 2 years since I've been to Fort Collins and Denver. We'll be making a stop at a great scrapbook store in Fort Collins - The Treasure Box. It's good timing all the way around since Tracy is there and will have the afternoon free before heading back to Ohio. So, scrapbook store shopping and spending some time with Tracy - life is very good!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a fun time! Have fun seeing Tracy and seeing what Treasure Box has "in store".