Saturday, July 24, 2010

Photo Saturday - this is really not the greatest picture, but I was at a stop sign with a car behind me and I just stuck my camera out the window and took a quick shot. This was the most awesome rainbow - it was very close and went all the way across (we were too close to get the whole thing)

Oh gosh, what a great two day get-away! Such fun! We spent two days eating and shopping and eating and shopping and more eating and shopping! (and lots of laughing too!) And getting to spend a few hours with Tracy on Thursday was wonderful! Don't have much to show for all the eating (except pictures of the places we ate & a few extra pounds), but I do have quite a nice stash of new stamps and a few other goodies. So I think I'm going to spend the weekend playing with some of my new stuff.

Have a great day!

No comments: