Sunday, July 11, 2010



Scrappin Sunday - another 'oldie, but goodie'. These mosaic layouts were quite popular for a while. I did this page in 2001. They were a bit time consuming - cutting all those 1 inch squares and getting them lined up straight was quite the adventure. But an interesting look when finished.

I had quite the card making marathon yesterday - spent the entire day in my room - played with a lot of the new SU colors and got several cards done. Yea! Now today it's time to clean up the mess and get kits cut and bagged for classes this coming week.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is an Oldie and yet a (VERY) Goodie. Thanks for getting out the older scrapbook pages and sharing. I still enjoy the look of mosaic's on scrapbook pages. See you this coming Saturday:)