Sunday, July 18, 2010

Scrappin' Sunday - another 'oldie'. This was my first experience at an In-n-out Burger! As you can tell the pictures are certainly not the focus of this page. I copied the logo, enlarged it and then cut it all out (by hand, no less)

Saying HI! to Tracy's friend, Dawn. Gotta tell a rather funny story here - Tracy is in Fort Collins this week at a Church of the Brethren National Youth Conference. (so close, yet so far away!) She runs into her friend Dawn (that she knows from MacPherson College) and it turns out that Dawn reads my blog! Dawn is a teacher and works with my friend Deb's Mom (Hi Deb's Mom!) in Kansas. So, she found my blog from Deb's blog and then realized I was Tracy's Mom. Too funny! What a small world!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Karen said...

It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all...so interesting when those small world moments occur and so fun to share:)

I remember your In N Out Burger page from the past. What fun to see it again.

Dawn Hoffman said...

Hi Becky! I'm back from NYC and it was a wonderful conference. What fun to see Tracy and share about finding out about her engagement on your blog! Ha! She couldn't believe it! Hope you had a chance to have a good visit with her!