Monday, September 6, 2010



The card - flower image is from SU, sentiment is from Papertrey. I inked the stamp with espresso and peach markers.

Happy Labor Day! I hope you are enjoying your 'long weekend' if you are lucky enough to have today off. It has been a 'labor' weekend for me but I've managed to get a lot of stuff done - that is always a good feeling. I have some cleaning up to do downstairs today and then I should be ready for my busy week - I have somthing going on every night this week, starting with scrap class tonight.

Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

stampingrammy@gmail.com said...

This is really pretty. How did you make the oval background? I think you sponged it. Did you use an oval Nestie?

You do great things and I look every day.

I have been inspired by all the blogs and have started on. Not nearly as professional as yours but it's fun.