Scrappin' Sunday - a quick digital page with some random pictures from our drive over Grand Mesa yesterday. I used SU's My Digital Software - one of the features I like in this program is that you can 'color match' things to your photo - i.e.-I matched the colored strips to parts of the photos on this page.
What a great day we had yesterday! It was a gorgeous day for a drive! The colors are just beginning to change on the Mesa so we got a little of the 'summer look' along with a bit of fall. To make our day complete we had time to stop at The Scrappy Moose in Delta - Hi Carol! Have to apologize for interrupting Carol's class, but she got me inspired by the project she was teaching - (spent way more than my budget!) but I have some cool new 7 Gypsies stuff to play with!
Today I'm going to get a little yard work done, then finish up some projects while I watch the football game - Go Broncos!
Happy scrappin'
No comments:
Post a Comment