The card - Deb did a card like this at our stamp club last month using Halloween paper - I liked the idea so I decided to try it with some fall paper. This paper is a line from Basic Grey. Just strips of paper glued to white piece, then cut with the top note die. Simple and easy! Card is dusty durango and espresso.
I'm having a hard time getting back to 'real life'. Kept thinking yesterday was Monday, forgot to meet the girls from class for dinner and can't seem to focus on what needs to be done. Good thing I had things fairly well organized before I left or I would really be in bad shape :) Tonight is our Shoebox Club so I have a bit of work to finish up on my project and then I can re-group and figure our what else needs to be done!
Have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment