More photos today - I did these simple photo collages with SU's MDS program.
The wedding was held at this lovely home of freinds of Tracy & Tony's. The yard was beautiful although we thought the trees would have been a little more colorful, it didn't really matter. It was a great place for a wedding. Jeff, Sara & I were privileged to be house guests here - it was great! Ben & Becca were great hosts!
The Bride - what else can I say. I was a little teary at some parts of the day but restrained myself from sobbing :) I got to help her get dressed and found myself a little teary as I was doing up the buttons on her dress! And of course there were parts of the ceremony that left me a little teary! But Tracy was oh so beautiful and the ceremony was awesome. They did a great job planning the wedding!
The happy couple. I am so happy for them both. Tony is a great guy and I'm glad he's now 'officially' a part of our family!Crop day yesterday was great fun - I actually got quite a bit done. The food was awesome - Tamara brought a delicious chicken/dressing casserole dish, and we had salad, garlic bread and some yummy cheesecake for dessert. Wow - those girls feed me well! We missed you Karen!
Today I have no commitments, no place I have to be, no class - oh my! I guess I'm ready for a bit of a break as it's been a little hectic, and I have another full week coming up. I do have some things I need to get done, but I'm going to take the day as it comes. Maybe a little r & r today.
Have a great day!
2 comments:
I missed getting together with all of you also. However, I did have a great time with my in-laws who are in town. Looking forward to scrapping next month :)
Thanks for sharing wedding pictures now so we don't have to wait on the 1000.
P.S. Your pictures are wonderful, Becky. I'm not sure a professional photographer is going to do much better. LOVE the simplicity of the layouts.
Post a Comment