Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The card - this is a background stamp from SU. Sherry was kind enough to bring it over for me to play with the other night. (and she let me copy this layout too!) The background is stamped with soft suede on kraft. I highlighted the 'joy' by going over it with a blender pen and some soft suede. The '25' is embossed wtih gold. Card is cherry cobbler and mat is vanilla.

I'm going to work on the basement today - it needs to be cleaned and straightened up before Thursday and I have quite the mess down there at this point. Need to be up and moving - I've been sittting too much the last few days. Still need to get the class kits bagged, but hopefully I can do that this evening.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Every detail in this card adds to its' beauty. Thanks for sharing.