Thursday, December 16, 2010

The card - a hybrid card today. I don't have have this stamp set from SU, but I do have it on SU's MDS program. So, I just printed it in black on a piece of white paper, added a black mat, ribbon and a little bling.

Taking a break from crafting today. I have friends coming tonight for a little Christmas get together and I really need to get my house in order. Not sure how I can make such a mess with just sewing, but I seem to have pieces of thread in every room in the house.

Happy stampin'

2 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Love the card, like black on white. Is that program something anyone could go to or just for SU people? If not could I have the address of that program to get some of these pictures?

PeggyR said...

Your cards are gorgeous!