Thursday, December 23, 2010

The card - images are from SU. I was hoarding this paper from SU, not sure why - what the heck good is it doing in a drawer? Card is kraft, accent is cherry cobbler, mat is black. Sentiment is stamped in black with white holly stamped on the background.

A few odds & ends to do today - wrapping gifts is one, laundry is another. I still have a project or two to finish up also. I took time yesterday to make some peanut brittle for the first time. That was kind of fun. It's been years since I made candy at Christmas, but decided I'd give it a try. I was amazed at myself - it turned out the first time and tastes pretty darn yummy!

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Linda Scott said...

What a great idea to stamp the holly in white for the background. I love all your cards!