The card - stamped image is from Unity. The image is embossed with gold. Colors are gold and white. Super simple.
A big thank you to the ladies from my classes. They are such a wonderful group and I look forward to seeing each and every one of them every month! You guys are the best!!!
So, the big hit of the event last night was........(not a card or project!) the corn dip that my friend Linda gave me the recipe for. Not ever having it before I was a little leary when I was mixing it up yesterday morning - not sure it was going to be something I liked. But......oh my.....turned out it was absolutetly delicious. So today I am passing on the receipe for this yummy treat! Give it a try!
Corn Dip
3 (11 oz) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies, drained
5 green onions, chopped
1 (8 oz) container sour cream
3/4 cup mayonaise
10 oz shredded Cheddar cheese
In a medium-size bowl, combine ingredients. Mix well. Cover and refigerate.
Serve with chips (I used Fritos Scoops), crackers or sliced vegetables.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the recipe. What a different combination of ingredients!
Lovely card, going to try and make one like it.......will have to use a different stamp though, but I sure do love the stamp you used.
That looks like a great recipe also, will have to try that!!!
Perfect timing! I am serving Chicken Enchiladas, tamales & Mexican salad for a dinner party & was wondering what I could use as an appetizer. Thanks.
Love the card too.
Linda
Post a Comment