Photo Saturday - ( photo by Liz Dwenger) a fun photo from the wedding. Several months before the wedding Tracy & Tony decided they would like to have their families wear Toms Shoes. If you are local you may have seen the big article about Toms Shoes that was in our newspaper this week. (it was actually an AP story so others may have seen it too!) Just briefly, Toms Shoes logo is 'One for One' which means that for every pair of shoes that is purchased a pair of new shoes is donated to a child in need. If you know my daughter you know that this is something that would appeal to her! So, this is a picture of everyone at the wedding who was wearing Toms Shoes. Side note: they are very comfortable shoes - I love them! I even found another pair I would love to have and put them on my Christmas list!I spent all day on the computer yesterday and finished my Christmas letter! Yea! I even figured out what I'm doing for cards . Still have to make them, of course, but the 'thinking part' is done! Today I am hoping to get them all cut and ready to stamp and assemble. Making progress!
Have a wonderful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment