Wednesday, January 5, 2011



The card - embossing folder is from Cuttlebug, tree & sentiment are from SU. Colors are artichoke and white.

I'm not leaving my stamp room today until I have my cards done for class! At least that's my plan. I'm having a hard time getting motivated since the holidays but hopefully I can get back in the groove today.

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Like that card.......you are my kinda girl.....do cards till the cows come home and then into the wee night hours....yea!!!! My cuttlebug folders are coming this week, then I can make a card like yours....gosh can hardly wait!!!

Linda said...

I love this card! With creations like that, I bet your class cards come along quickly!!

Sue Ann F. said...

Love the card, but really love the Cuttlebug embossing folder. I realize it must be old by now, but do you know the name of the folder? I thought I might be able to buy it used, if I can find it.