The card - snowman is from Inkadinkado, embossing folder is Cuttlebug, sentiment is Hero Arts.
It's definitely winter and very cold! Brrr! I knew the nice weather we were having was too good to last. We had a great time yesterday ringing in the New Year. Dinner, games and celebrating Jeff & Sara's engagment.
Now that the holidays are over it's time to get back to work - I have a class tomorrow night and don't even have the projects done - oops! Guess what I will be working on today!
Have a wonderful day!
7 comments:
That folder escaped me! What a great card!
Sweet one........will have to go looking for that folder!!!
I have looked through the cuttlebug folders on a cuttlebug site and can't seem to find the folder you used....where did you get it? Was there a special website you went to? I will keep checking around....I am on the hunt!!!:)
Okay........found the folder!! Yea!
What was the folder called? Still haven't found it
Where did you find the folder? I found a similar one by Darice but would like this particular one.
Where did you find the folder? I found a similar one by Darice but would like this particular folder.
Post a Comment