Scrappin' Sunday - This is one of the layouts I got done yesterday. We did the background in class this month so all I really had to do was add the pictures. Paper is from Bo-Bunny.
I didn't get to spend much time scrappin' yesterday but I did get a couple of layouts done. Most of the afternoon was spent with Jeff & Sara - we drove up to the Monument to take engagement pictures. Had a wonderful time and got some really nice photos. Felt bad about leaving Sue & Karen on their own, but they seemed to do just fine without me!
This morning I must get my class projects done! (after I shovel some snow!). I'm hoping to have some 'play time' this afternoon. Maybe just some stamping for fun!
Have a wonderful day!
1 comment:
You were gracious to let us stay and continue our productivity. Thanks for a great time Becky and Sue:)
Post a Comment