Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The card - stamp is from Stampendous. I used several layers of white and distressed the edge of each layer to make them show up a little more. Got the idea to make the flowers pink & orange from my friend Celisa!

Paperwork, paperwork, and more paperwork. Trying to get my taxes done. I have great plans for the refund I'm hoping to get, so the sooner I get it done the sooner I can buy the new camera I've got my eyes on!

Deb did some great cards for our stamp club last night - thanks Deb! I will be copying them for sure!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Linda Scott said...

I just bought this stamp. I love what you have done with it. The white layers are very effective! Mind if I case this card?

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

I like this card very much.....bought a distresser yesterday......love your ideas!!!