Sunday, March 27, 2011



The card - stamped images are from SU.  Colors are espresso, riding hood red and white.   (I really need to get some more 'projects' and scrapbook pages done to post on Sundays:)

Still thinking about cleaning house - but thinking about it is as far as I've gotten.  Somehow it just doesn't sound like fun.  Maybe I can motivate myself to get started today - or not!  I did get some stamping done yesterday so the day wasn't a total loss.

Enjoy your day!

A note:  The picture of the card doesn't seem to be showing up on the published post - I have no idea what the problem is - sorry 'bout that!

4 comments:

rubbergranny said...

I thought we'd be seeing wedding pages but I know how hard it is to get to all the things we'd like to do. Sorry we can't see your card. Maybe it will be there tomorrow. It's likely floating around in cyberspace enjoying the freedom of not being tied down.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Gosh.......thought it was my computer!!!! I always blame my computer when something doesn't work!!hahahaha!

Karen said...

Hmmm...the picture appears to be present on my computer. Maybe it finally decided to land on this blog:)

rubbergranny said...

There it is! It took the long route to get there I guess. It was worth waiting for.