This is the first picture I took with my new camera. I did my taxes early (for me!), anxiously waited for my refund, got it! - and ordered my new camera - a Canon Rebel T1i! I'm so excited! I had SLR cameras for years when film was still the thing - when I switched to digital I thought I would like having a smaller camera. I do love my smaller ones, but have wanted a digital SLR for a LONG time! So......I splurged. I did only get the body (without a lense) since I have 3 lenses from my film cameras that will work. So, the camera came on Tuesday - my excitement for the week!
The Good Time Girls are coming to crop today - fun! I am going to start working on Tracy's wedding album - have a ton (over 600) photos to work with so it is going to be a major project.
Have a wonderful day!
1 comment:
Nice....How many pixels? I am due for a new camera....mine is 3.2 pixels, Cannon Power Shot, kind of old, but it still takes good pictures. Just runs through alot of batteries and is pretty slow!
Post a Comment