Wednesday, May 25, 2011
The card - flowers and butterfly are both from Hero Arts. I stamped and colored the flowers, then inked the brick embossing folder before running the stamped piece thru my cuttlebug. The butterfly is cut out and popped up on top. Card is kraft, mat is black.
Oh my, it looks like we are going to have a nice, sun shiny day today! Woo hoo! I had thought I'd be able to do some yard work this morning, but didn't expect it to rain more last night. Guess I will have to let it dry out for a day or two so I won't be playing in the mud! But that's ok, I'm just going to enjoy the sunshine!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This card is beautiful! I love the brick embossing folder and thanks to your directions I was able to use it for one of my classes. I gave you credit for it by the way and a couple of gals are now looking @ your beautiful entries on a regular basis. You color beautifully too!
What a beautiful card! That was a lot of coloring and it turned out really well.
Simply stunning!
This card is pretty! The flowers look almost like they have a papery, silky feel to them! Wow! Great work!
Post a Comment