The card - stamped image is from SU. I inked the stamp with markers using colors to match the strips of paper. Colors are melon, punpkin, daffodil, olive and pacific point. Card is black with a white mat.
Got a little side-tracked yesterday from my original plan - decided it was time to put the summer clothes and flip flops away (boohoo!) so I ended up cleaning out my closet. Now I need to get back to some regular cleaning today. (and that is how I end up turning a one-day project into a two-day project :)
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:
Jeepers. Guess who. That makes two of you cleaning closets! Because of you, my Leaves of a Tree stamp came yesterday. Your cards have been great.
This card is FUN!! I too did the retiring of the summer clothes last night:( Sure am loving this Fall weather though.
Post a Comment