The card - stamped images are from SU. I inked the background leaves with artichoke and then sponged a bit of mustard on top before stamping. The card is mustard, circle is vanilla and background newsprint is from SU. (didn't notice the crooked ribbon until I posted this - not sure how that happened)
A little plug today for some friends - if you are local and haven't been to Seasons to Follow you need to check it out! It's a locally owned shop on Main Street (just east of 6th St). It's my favorite place to shop for gifts and things for my house. Now they are adding some scrapbooking/card making classes and supplies to the store. Michelle Hahn is teaching classes and doing crops. They have a very small amount of supplies, but I managed to find some very cool paper and embellishments to buy. So, go check it out.
It's been a long and busy week and I am so looking forward to a fun and relaxing stamping evening with my friends tonight!
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:
My favorite so far! Excellent work!
Post a Comment