Monday, December 12, 2011

The card - stamped image is from SU.  Colors are artichoke and white. 

Most of the Christmas cards are done and ready to mail.  Yay!  I do have a few left that have to be put together, but I ran out of ribbon so I have to borrow some from my friend Deb. 

I had thought that having to buy a new computer so close to Christmas was not the best thing, but at least a new computer is kind of a fun thing!  But having to replace the washing machine ......not so much!  Yep, it sprung a leak yesterday so I had to go buy a new one.  Dang, not good timing!  Oh well, such is life! 

Have some gift things I need to work on today.  So, I'm off to be crafty!

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Know what you mean, we had to replace our washing machine last month after 20 years...but with a second hand Maytag (it actually washes better then the 20 year old did) New machines are not cheap now adays. Nice card btw!!

Anonymous said...

What's not to like about snowmen! Cute card.