Friday, December 2, 2011
The card - stamped images are from Unity. The tree and the joy are cut out and the tree is popped up. The clouds are punched from patterned paper and the snow is a scalloped circle. The tree and joy are stamped in Limeade. Patterened paper is from Tim Holtz.
The Christmas card class event went very well last night. I just have to say that I have the best group of students ever! They make me laugh and they are always so appreciative. So, a big thank you to each and every one of them for making it all worth while!!!!
Enjoy your day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was a great party as always. Thanks for all you do for us and for the cool card designs you come up with. I look forward to another year of classes and fun.
As a first time participant of the annual Christmas Party, I had a great time. Thanks so much for your generosity Becky!! Your super.
Post a Comment