Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The card - stamped images are from SU.  I inked the floral stamp with markers.  I stamped once on the background piece, then I stamped on a seperate piece of paper, embossed the oval, punched it out with a scallop punch, then lined it up with my orginal stamping.  The center was stamped and punched out with an oval punch, and popped up.  The left side of the background is enbossed with swiss dots.  Colors are cherry cobbler and artichoke.

I've become obsessed with the hand stitching thing.....  can't seem to put it down.  I really need to switch gears and get some stamping done.  Maybe I can tear myself away from the needle work today.......at least long enough to work on some class projects.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

kelley likes said...

This has to be the most gorgeous card I've seen!!! May I case it please? :) TFS