Sunday, February 12, 2012

Project Sunday - I've joined the Smash Book craze.  My Smash book is going to be a place to put all those everyday things that I want to remember but don't want to do an entire scrapbook page about - movies, concerts, quotes, etc.  Just kind of a fun thing with no rhyme or reason.  If you haven't seen these books, google 'smash books' - there's a cute video on You Tube that will give you an idea what these books are all about.  Fun!

I covered the front of mine with some fun paper.  I've only done a couple of pages so far.....and I can't quite seem to achieve the really messy look they do on the video. 


This morning I need to get to work on some wedding invitations that I am doing for some friends of my son's and this afternoon I am going to the quilt store for some stitchin' time (my wool applique project). 

Have a wonderful and fun day! 

No comments: