Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The card - flower is from SU, sentiment is from the $1 bin at Michael's.  This is a layout that Deb used at our Stamp Club last month and I just changed it up just a bit.  Colors are white and razzleberry.

Oh my, what a wonderful weekend!  Our first stop was at an Archiver's in Denver (on our way to Ault).  I did  manage to find a few new goodies there :)  Saturday and Sunday were full days of shopping (branching out into Loveland, Windsor and Fort Collins - no place to shop in Ault!) .  Sherry took us to 2 shops that specialized in wool applique.... I did go a little nuts (as Deb said on her blog!)  We also found a cute little stamping store and of course I didn't leave there without a few new stamps.  We got Sherry hooked on the wool applique so now we have a new 'stitchin' buddy!  Such fun!  When we were at Sherry's we were either stitchin', eating or sleeping.  She was the ultimate hostess - THANKS Sherry for a great weekend!!!!!   Now I have to switch gears and return to the real world (better for my pocketbook probably) ....lots to do this week.  Need to get my 'work' done so I can play with some of my new stuff!

Have a great day!




No comments: