Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The card - stamped image is from SU.  I inked the stamp with markers, then stamped, then used the SU oval embossing folder.  I punched the shape out with a marvy scallop punch, then added another scallop punch as a mat.  The ribbon is attached between the two layers.  Colors are coral, pear and white.

So, the city has started work on a section of land just south of my house....they are turning a nice grassy area into a parking lot.  Ok, I had prepared myself for the dust and dirt and the noise of construction vehicles.......found I really can't hear the vehicles running, but you know that beeping sound they make when they back up.....omg...it's VERY loud!  And VERY annoying.  And it goes on all day long!   Think I could sue for 'extreme mental distress'?  Probably not.  So, I turn the radio up very loud and stay at the other end of the house as much as possible - luckily that is where my stamp room is :)

Have a great day!

No comments: