Wednesday, April 4, 2012
The card - I used an oval punch for the eggs and then embossed them. 'Grass' on the bottom is a die cut from Memory Box. Butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch. Background is a sizzix embossing folder. Sentiment is SU.
Gosh, what a week! Computer issues just throw me for a loop. But, it's fixed and I'm back in business. Turned out I had a really nasty virus (well, the computer did, I didn't) They ended up having to wipe the hard drive clean, which means I'm starting from scratch again - my job this morning will be re-loading all those programs - again! - seems like I just did that :) But I'm going to take a break this afternoon and go to a movie with Judy D. I'll probably need the distraction by then :)
Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment