Monday, April 30, 2012



The card - script background is from Hero Arts, floral stamp is Stampabilities.  Senitment is $1 stamp from Michael's.  Butterfly is a SU die cut.  Colors are white and old olive.

There's a lot of stuff I need to get done this week so I better stay focused.........today I need to finish up the class project for tomorrow night. 

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How pretty! How simple! How elegant! Today's is an exceptional card.

Carole said...

I've found two of your cards on Pinterest and repinned them to cards I want to recreate. I like casing cards too! Your work is wonderful. I like everything I saw so far...so I've joined you blog to see more. Your photos are great too.
Carole
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

This is an absolutely beautiful card. Stunningly creative as well as clean & simple. So much so I have just had to CASE. Thank you for you sharing.

Amanda said...

Love this card that I found on Pinterest- so much so i had to case..... na dI will again as it is a stunner!!! Thank you so much for sharing.....