The card - script stamp is from Stampers Anonomous, sentiment is $1 stamp from Michael's, flower is from Penny Black. Card and strip are both vanilla, and both are sponged with kraft.
Gosh, it seems like I have a fairly free week coming up....oh my....I guess I better make a plan or else I will end up wasting the week away.
Have a beautiful day!
2 comments:
I wish our Micheals had that stamp "Simply enjoy life" I really like it. You said you could waste this week away if you have nothing planed.......I find that hard to believe. You are a very busy person, you wear me out with all that you do....:) Love reading your blogs and seeing your cards....today's card is very lovely!!!
I agree with the first comment. How do you do it all? lol
Lovely card! Terrific colors and detail. Just perfect!
Post a Comment