Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The card - the stamped image is from Inkadinkado.  I embossed the image in white on some Tim Holtz printed paper, then sponged some kraft here and there.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  Colors are kraft, marina mist and vanilla.   Guess this one will just be a sample - discovered I had the writing on the paper upside down!

The 'simply enjoy it all stamp' that I've been using is a Studio G stamp, made by Hampton Art.  It is a wood mounted stamp and I found it  in the display bin of $1.00 stamps  at Michael's. 

A play day today - Judy S and I are going to breakfast and then a little shopping.  Oh yes - life is good!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

rubbergranny said...

A silhouette stamp done in white is a nice change and it contrasts well with the background. Nice design!