Thursday, May 10, 2012



The card - not much stamping on this one.  Leaves and butterfly are SU die cuts.  Sentiment is from Papertrey.  Colors are eggplant, limeade and white.

um.....not sure which I'm direction I'm heading today ......need to think about going and buying flowers to plant (and then get them planted) ... need to make some corrections on the wedding program (and then get them put together).....  have a class project that needs to be done......  but looking forward to dinner tonight with Jeff and Sara and Sara's parents (an early Mother's Day dinner).

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this one!

kelley likes said...

Wow! Terrific job! Reminds me of stepping stones. :)

Unknown said...

This card is just beautiful!! I love the less is more!!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #65 with a link back to your blog on 5-27-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Have a great day!!
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com