Saturday, May 5, 2012

Photo Saturday - have no idea what kind of tree this is but I noticed the huge, beautiful blooms on them when I was at the quilt store the other day and had to take a picture.

No idea what I'm doing today - the house is clean (well, mostly), the laundry is done and I have nothing that just has to be done today.  Oh my.... but  I'm sure I'll think of something.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Very pretty picture....don't know what kind of tree though. Finally found that stamp "Simply enjoy it all" but not at Micheals (sad to say) found it on Etsy, but had to pay more than a dollar :(Now watch, I will go back to Micheals and there that stamp will be for $1!!! I shall buy 4 to make up for what I paid...hahahahah and give them away as gifts!!!

jill said...

I just happened to see your blog after looking at a card on Pinterest, and ran across your picture of these beautiful flowers.

It is a Horse Chestnut tree! beautiful!