Friday, June 29, 2012

The card - floral stamps are from SU, sentiment is from Clear and Simple Stamps.  Colors are white, gumball green and cherry cobbler.

Whew, I shouldn't have left my cooler running last night....my entire house smells like smoke this morning.  The fire close to us has grown to 10,000 acres and I-70 was closed last night due to smoke.  One of the scary parts is that they say the fire is on a path leading to 50 gas well pads.  Not good!

Have no idea where my motivation  has gone.....must be the heat....haven't accomplished much the last couple of days..... maybe it will come back today.....

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the design and color combo.

Anonymous said...

Me too!

rubbergranny said...

Our cooler was off and our house still smelled of smoke. You might as well have the cool air.

Beautiful card.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

I wondered how you were fairing with the fires....hope you keep safe. Love the color combos in this card, very pretty.

kelley likes said...

Becky, terrific card! As always, thinking of you in this time of crisis. It really saddens me. I will say prayers for everyone daily! Be safe!