Friday, June 22, 2012



The card - stamped images are from SU.  Colors are pear and raspberry ripple.

Well, I know I said I was going to do yard work today.....but.....I changed my mind again (a girl's prerogative ya know).   My stamp room is just totally out of control and I'm feeling the need to do some re-organizing....I've got to figure out what to do with all this wool stuff I'm collecting.  So, that's what I'm going to tackle today. 

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Lillian Child said...

Not sure how I got here ... maybe from Pinterest ... anyway what a delightful blog you have! And from some of the pics in your older posts I knew you had to be living in Colorado somewhere ... just didn't realize how far southwest of Denver you were. Beautiful vistas and photos you've shared! My son and his wife live in Parker, CO so we are familiar with a lot of the mountain regions within a 75 miles radius of their home. Nice to meet you! Stop over to my blog sometime and give me a shout out! http://lillianchild.blogspot.com