The card - this is the card I did for our Shoebox Club last week. Stamped images are from SU. Colors are calypso coral and limeade.
We made it over the mountains safe and sound - although I was wondering there for a bit as the car was loaded down with all the stuff that Deb brought with her...hehe:) I can't buy too much because there isn't room in the car :) The girls totally spoiled me last night with a homecooked dinner, shopping, a homemade dessert (yummy strawberry cheesecake) and then some stitchin' time. And all I had to do was eat, shop and stitch.....Thanks Deb & Sherry! And the good times continue today with a trip to Estes Park and then some shopping in Denver.
Have a wonderful day!
Oh, and by the way, we are all wondering who the heck Rosy Ribbon is!

3 comments:
Rosy Ribbon? Beats me. Estes Park! Pretty place! Have fun, celebrate big.
Nice card & Happy Birthday! Rosie Ribbon can leave a comment on my blog since no one hardly ever does.
Wonderful card! So much fun! TFS
Post a Comment