Wednesday, September 19, 2012



The card - leaf stamp is from Creative Impressions.  This is a stamp I've had for a very long time and because I love the aspen leaves I dig it out and try to use it every year.  Colors are vanilla and more mustard.

I've got quite the list of things to do in the next couple of days.  Deb & I are leaving on Friday to go see our friend Sherry on the eastern slope so I need to get myself organized :)  But this afternoon I have a movie date....with a guy!...ok, don't get too excited....he's only 8!  It will be fun, but I need to get busy and get some stuff done before then :)

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad I found your site on Pinterest!! Your cards are beautiful and am so fond of the Foilage stamps.