Love to know where you got the sentiment stamp. Here you say Hampton Art, but on another post you say Michaels. I'd really like to find it :) Thanks for any info you can give me. Janette (rpnjn@yahoo.com) I discovered your blog on Pinterest and love your style!
Love your blog. Can you tell me where you purchased your sentiment? In this post you say Hampton Art and in another you day it's from Michaels. Would love to find it. Thanks for any help you can give me. Janette (rpnjn@yahoo.com)
3 comments:
Beautiful card! I love autumn and all the earth tones it brings. This card took my breath away. Keep up the good work.
Love to know where you got the sentiment stamp. Here you say Hampton Art, but on another post you say Michaels. I'd really like to find it :)
Thanks for any info you can give me. Janette (rpnjn@yahoo.com)
I discovered your blog on Pinterest and love your style!
Love your blog. Can you tell me where you purchased your sentiment? In this post you say Hampton Art and in another you day it's from Michaels. Would love to find it.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Janette (rpnjn@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment