Friday, October 12, 2012
The card - stamped images are from SU. I used SU's postage punch for the squares. Colors are limeade, black, white and tangerine. (had to laugh - I glued the square with the ghost on upside down and didn't even notice until now :)
Whew....it's been quite a week. Now today I find myself with a free day - no commitments, nothing that has to be done. Lots of things that need to be done though, and I guess I should start with cleaning up my work room...I've made quite the mess the last couple of days. So, I'll start there and then see what else I can be motivated to do.
Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You stinker. Today's card is so cute and I have that set. CASE, CASE, CASE!
I like the ghost upside down. He looks playful that way and far less scary.
Cute layout! Love all the different little halloween stamps you used - great card!
Carla
Post a Comment