Monday, November 12, 2012


The card - swirl stamp is from Inkadinkado (I think), sentiment is Stampabilities.  I inked the swirl with an old Kaliedacolor pad (remember those?)  Then I cut the strip into three sections and popped them up. 

It must be a Monday - phone rings at 5 am, waking me up out of a sound sleep - the answering machine comes on...they hang up....seconds later it rings again....I answer it...wrong number!!!!    Now I'm awake and can't go back to sleep....geez.....  the day can only get better, right?   Going to a movie this afternoon with Judy D, so that will make it all better :)

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Very pretty card, like very much. When I see a card you made and try looking for that stamp, it is always elusive like the butterflies!!!

Gosh I thought we were the only ones that got those kinds of calls every day...drives us crazy, but every Monday at 5am???? Wouldn't like that at all!!!