Sunday, January 13, 2013

Project Sunday - a pillow I made for Deb for her birthday.  (the flowers are really more of a gold color, they look much brighter in the photo)

Aw....what a day we had yesterday!  The Crazy Quilt class was so much fun.  Today we'll be going back to Laura's for some more stitching and I'll be doing some more work on that project.  The football game was fun...until the end that is...can't believe the Broncos lost that game :(   I was really looking forward to a great post-season, and then hopefully the Super Bowl.  Oh well, there's always next year!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'd planned to eat supper after the Broncos won... We're starved!

Anonymous said...

We'd planned to eat supper after the Broncos won... We're starved!

Anonymous said...

oops

Heather S. said...

It could be worse...you could be a Bears fan like me :) I have been saying "there's always next year" for ages now! Happy stitching!