Monday, January 21, 2013




The card - used a variety of hearts from Hero Arts and SU.  Colors are eggplant, melon mambo and pear.

I need to get myself organized today and figure out what I want to get accomplished this week.  Sometimes what I say I want to accomplish and what gets done are two completely different things :)  I'm hoping for a creative spurt so I can get a head start on class projects for February!  And I need to get ready for class tonight!

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Haha.....had to laugh you sound like me, are we twins?? I might plan to do one thing but end up doing something the complete opposite from what I was going to do, my plans never turns out the way I planned...hahaha!!

Nice card today...I check you out everyday!!

Anonymous said...

I concur. I accomplish far more by accident than I ever do on purpose. And furthermore, I enjoy it!