Sunday, February 10, 2013

Project Sunday - this is the project I've been working on for the Crazy Quilt class I'm taking.  It's really been a lot of fun.  In the next class we will be adding a border and stitching it on - then it will be made into a pillow. 

It's snowing....all the snow from before had finally melted, now there's more!  But I shall try not to complain as it is nothing like what they are dealing with in the eastern states.  Spending the afternoon at Laura's for some stitchin' time so I need to get my things together that I want to work on and then it looks like I'll need to shovel some snow before I go.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Your stitches show up beautifully!! I finally finished mine and got it soaked. It's dry and looks great! I'm so excited to get it finished up! See you tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

Why do you soak it, Deb?

Anonymous said...

That came out looking beautiful, Becky!