Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The card - butterfly is from SU.  I embossed the images in white on kraft and added some ribbon. 
I'm always getting comments asking about the sentiment I've used here.  I got this quite a while ago at Michael's (in the dollar bin).  Because I'd had so many comments about it, I contacted Hampton Arts and asked if it was still available....sorry to say they told me those Studio G stamps they make for Michael's are a limited run, when they're gone, they're gone.

I started out my day yesterday trying to get some stamping done...alas, that wasn't going so well.  So, I decided to go for a drive over the Mesa even though it was a bit cloudy.  But by the time I got there, the sun had come out and there was plenty of blue sky.  Got some pretty decent pictures!  I guess the drive energized me because I had much better luck getting some stamping done last night - yay!  Now, today I think I will see if the luck holds and I can get some more stamping done!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Very pretty card today. I finally found "Simply enjoy it all" on Etsy.com it was being sold for $2.50 + postage. Not sure if the seller has anymore, but I will check.