Tuesday, April 16, 2013
The card - it's amazing what you can find when you are cleaning out a stamp room......this card uses two things I found when I was on my re-organizing spree. The rose is one I did a very long time ago (it's done on watercolor paper) and the black strips are washi tape. I decided to put them together on a card and this is what I came up with!
I do still have a bit of cleaning out left to do...mostly some desk drawers and a drawer full of embellishments. So, that's what I'm going to work on today.
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Very striking and I see you couldn't stay away from the washi tape.
Washi tape makes for a very pretty card. Was playing with my washi tape last night making birthday day cards. Will have to remember your take. Simply gorgeous!
woah! This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment