Friday, May 3, 2013
The card - the rectangles in the background were done by inking up a clear block and then stamping it! I've found this works really well with the new SU ink pads (never could get it to work so well with the older pads). The flower image and sentiment are stamped in black on top of the rectangles. Colors are gumball green, starfruit and primrose.
I got a little sidetracked yesterday and still haven't finished up the class projects. But that's ok, I still have a few days :) Today I will be helping a friend get stuff sorted for a yard sale she's having here next week. Looking forward to some relaxing crafting time with Deb and Emily tonight!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh....never thought to just use a clear block to stamp...shall have to try that tonight.
Me too. I don't know how you come up with this stuff.
Post a Comment