Thursday, May 23, 2013

The card - strips of washi tape, a sentiment and some baker's twine.  How easy is that?  The strips are added to a seperate panel and then adhered to the front of the card.

What a nice 'play day' we had yesterday!  Checked out a couple of new stores which is always fun.  One of them was a cute little scrapbook store in Palisade.  The owner's name is Lisa..... she has some cool paper and....oh my...she had a whole big jar of washi tape!!!!!  If you are local, go check it out.  The name of the store is Lisa's Scrapbook Boutique and the address is 330 Main Street in Palisade.

Back to the yard work today.  I think it's going to be a warm one today, so I better get in gear and get started before it gets too hot!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Louise @ Mme Boitatou said...

Really nice, I love it!!

Glennis F said...

Great colours - I love it

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hooray for washi tape...looks like a fun card to make!! What a find, a whole jar of washi tape!!!